We offer Official Certified Translation Services* for almost all languages and types of legal, official, personal, academic and business documents. As a member of the ATC, our certified translation can be used for The Home Office, Passport Office, NARIC, DVLA, employers, courts, banks, consulates, universities, medical / teaching councils and many other organisations*. Get a Free Quote.
Your document will be translated, and a certificate of authenticity will be issued in English. The certificate will be on our headed paper, signed and stamped by us. The certificate will be attached to the translation together with a copy of the source document provided. All copies will be stamped.
The original copy of the document is not needed. Scanned copy sent by email is sufficient in most cases*. We send a draft by email to the client to check before we certify the translation. This is necessary as sometimes the spelling of names is phonetic.
- Divorce / Marriage Certificates
- Death / Birth Certificates
- Driving License / Passport / ID card
- Academic Certificate / Transcripts
- All types of contracts / Reports
- Police Records / Bank Statements
- Business proposals / Letters
- All other official documents
* Certification/legalisation requirements of different UK and foreign organisations may vary. We recommend you to contact the organisation for which your translation is intended before purchasing translation service.