UK Official Certified Translation Services for almost all languages and types of legal, official, immigration, personal, academic and business documents. As a associate member of the ATC, our certified translation is usually used for The Home Office, Passport Office, NARIC, employers, courts, embassies, consulates, universities, colleges, medical / teaching councils and many other organisations*. Get a Free Quote in less than 2 hours.
Standard certification means that your document will be translated by a professional translator and a certificate of authenticity will be issued in English. The certificate will be on our headed paper, signed and stamped by us. The certificate will be attached to the translation together with a copy of the source document provided. All copies will be stamped.
Usually the original copy of the document is not needed. A scanned copy sent by email is sufficient in most cases.* Please note that before we certify the translation we send a draft by email to the client to check. This is necessary as sometimes the spelling of names is phonetic (Russian, Arabic, Chinese, etc.).
We offer comprehensive certified translation service, covering all types of documents, files formats and contents. We regularly translate:
- Wedding / Divorce / Marriage certificate
- Death / Birth certificate
- Driving license / Passport / ID card
- Academic certificate / Transcripts
- All types of contracts / Reports / Letters
- Police Records / Bank statements
- Business proposals
* Certification/legalisation requirements of different UK and foreign organisations may vary. We strongly recommend you to contact the organisation for which your translation is intended before purchasing translation service. ** Rates may vary slightly based on volume and the language of the document(s).